Your BCC Fundraiser Guide
It's time to take the love you have for Bronx Community College! This website is designed to make it super simple for you to build support for BCC. So, let's get everyone in your network ready to give!
Peer-to-Peer Fundraising is as easy as...
How do I become a Peer-to-Peer Fundraiser?
Just click the Menu on the top right corner of the page and then click the Fundraiser button. Once on the Fundraiser page, click to Sign Up. You will access this dashboard, where you can tell your story and share about the different campaigns/organizations from which a donor can choose, which includes just donating to Bronx Community College.
What link do I share?
You'll want to share the link created for your fundraising page.
You can also share the organization's main campaign link, and your supporters will still be able to donate to your specific page!
How do I get the word out?
To get the word out about BCC Giving Tuesday, you'll want to communicate with your contacts through email messages, social media posts, and word of mouth. Check out some of the sample content below for ideas of what to post and when!
What am I Responsible for?
- As a Fundraiser, you're responsible for getting the word out about BCC Giving Tuesday, and encouraging support for your fundraiser and Bronx Community College
- If you would like to, you can set an individual goal for your fundraiser to let your friends and family know how much you are hoping to achieve.
- Most importantly, you are responsible for having fun with your fundraising efforts and working to share enthusiasm and support.
- Hopefully, you will have an opportunity to connect with old friends and give back to BCC by bringing awareness to the cause and objective you are helping to support.
- Create a fun video and colorful, passionate thank you message. These small gestures can go a long way for BCC's fundraising efforts!